Whether you are new to the field or looking to deepen your counseling skills, this online training will improve your clinical practice. Here is what you will get with this online training:
Below you will find the details of what I cover in each module. Once you purchase the program, you will have immediate access to the course and all of the accompanying handouts.
Still have questions? Please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read what some of our participants have said about the training...
"Whether you are just beginning to work with people with eating disorders or have been working with the population for years, Marci's workshop is a must. Not only does Marci provide an in-depth look at eating disorders and the dietitian's role, but she provides actual tools that can be used immediately. One of the best available resources to dietitians for eating disorder education!"
LINDSAY STENOVEC MS, CEDRD
OWNER OF NUTRITION INSTINCT
1. Possess increased confidence in accurately diagnosing an ED
2. Feel clearer about your role and scope of practice on the ED treatment team
3. Be more able to have difficult conversations with your clients and your colleagues (while looking like a smarty pants!)
4. Feel more grounded in your knowledge of two strong paradigms (IE & HAES®) to guide you in your work
5. Have greater decision making power about doing this work
Lesson 1: Diagnosis
Lesson 2: Team Players
Lesson 3: Ill Communication
Lesson 4: The Foundational Principles
Lesson 5: Getting Personal
1. Possess increased knowledge of common therapeutic language
2. Have greater understanding of how psychological processes occur in nutrition counseling
3. Be able to more effectively communicate how these processes are impacting your work to your clients and other treatment team members
4. Have a stronger working knowledge base of psychological modalities and how to integrate them appropriately into your counseling for greater behavior change impact
5. Have a more complete working knowledge of psychotropic medications and how it might impact your nutrition counseling
Lesson 1: Therapeutic Language
Lesson 2: Therapy Modalities of Behavior Change
Lesson 3: Therapy Modalities Continued
Lesson 4: A Word on Medications
Lesson 1: Early Stage Work
Lesson 2: Mid-Stage Work
Lesson 3: Later Stage Work
Does this all sound too good to be true? It isn't.
This training could transform your practice and the lives of your clients!
See what Jessi has to say about it below.
Lesson 1: Weight
Lesson 2: Metabolism
Lesson 3: Exercise
Lesson 4: Body Image
Lesson 1: Pregnancy & ED
Lesson 2: Type 2 Diabetes & BED
Lesson 3: Gender Identity, Mental Health, & BN
Lesson 4: Athleticism, OCD, & AN
Marci is a Food and Body Image Healer®. She has dedicated her career to counseling, supervising, and teaching in the field of eating disorders.
She is a Certified Eating Disorder Registered Dietitian and Supervisor, certified Intuitive Eating Counselor and Certified ACSM personal trainer. In addition to her group private practice and three adjunct teaching positions, Marci launched an online eating disorders training for dietitians in 2015 and co-directs a specialized eating disorder internship at Simmons College.
Marci volunteers for a number of national eating disorder organizations including the iaedp certification committee and is serving as an eating disorder resource professional for The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. She has spoken locally and nationally at numerous conferences and media outlets.