Nutrition Counseling for Eating Disorders: A 5 Part Online Training with Marci Evans
Whether you are new to the field or looking to deepen your counseling skills, this online training will improve your clinical practice. Here is what you will get with this online training:
- 13 hours online video training
- Detailed PowerPoint slides
- Over 20 beautiful patient ready handouts
- Master tips sheets, research articles, and recommended reading to enhance learning
- 13 CDR approved continuing education credits
- Continued support via access to private Facebook group (optional)
- Bonus marketing content to grow your private practice
Below you will find the details of what I cover in each module. Once you purchase the program, you will have immediate access to the course and all of the accompanying handouts.
Digestive Disorders & Eating Disorders: A Complicated Mix, a training with Marci Evans and Lauren Adler Dear
- Possess the most up to date research based on the intersection between digestive disorders and eating disorders
- Be able to complete a thorough and detailed purposed driven assessment which will guide you in creating interventions for your clients
- Feel far more confident in separating symptoms stemming from the eating disorder versus symptoms attributed to an underlying digestive disorder
- Communicate with other treatment team members with clarity and assertiveness due to your specialized knowledge base
- We invite you to read through the course objectives and outline below. This will give you an in-depth understanding of what is covered in this course.
This course is approved for 10 CEU credits for Registered Dietitian Nutritionists by CDR.
This course contains 5 modules with multiple lessons within each module, as well as a bonus module at the end.
When combined, these two programs will help you bring more to your patients and clients, more support and more healing.
You will be able to offer a Positive and Consistent Message that can support your clients towards body healing!
Marci is a Food and Body Image Healer®. She has dedicated her career to counseling, supervising, and teaching in the field of eating disorders.
She is a Certified Eating Disorder Registered Dietitian and Supervisor, certified Intuitive Eating Counselor and Certified ACSM personal trainer. In addition to her group private practice and three adjunct teaching positions, Marci launched an online eating disorders training for dietitians in 2015 and co-directs a specialized eating disorder internship at Simmons College.
Marci volunteers for a number of national eating disorder organizations including the iaedp certification committee and is serving as an eating disorder resource professional for The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. She has spoken locally and nationally at numerous conferences and media outlets.
Lauren Adler Dear is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist with a private practice in Boston. She specializes in digestive health and eating disorders, and has developed a keen interest in how the two overlap.
She is an expert on the low FODMAP diet and treats a wide range of clients with digestive disorders including IBS, SIBO, Crohn's disease, celiac disease, ulcerative colitis, and gastroparesis. Lauren is also trained in clinical hypnotherapy and offers this modality as an adjunct treatment to help manage digestive symptoms.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $794
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
PLEASE NOTE: Per our terms of service, by ordering or participating in our Courses, you agree that the Courses you purchase or download may only be used by you for your personal or business use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company. Our courses are provided for single users only when purchasing online. If you are a group looking to purchase for multiple users, please reach out to us and inquire about our group options. If you are a Practice Owner looking to purchase a course for one of your team members, we can make special arrangements for someone to make the purchase and another person to take the Courses. Contact us to make these special arrangements.