2. Use License
- Use of this License is limited to registered users who have created username and password credentials.
- Permission is granted to registered users to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website and in the Courses for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website and in the Courses are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website and in the Courses may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site or in the Courses are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its website and in the Courses at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website or in the Courses and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website or Courses shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
For Online Training and Courses: Generally we do not offer refunds, but we want you to be satisfied with your experience. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, contact us within 30 days of your purchase and we can discuss the situation. Any refunds will be subject to a $50 administrative service fee.
10. Note that “You” can encompass both purchasers (“Purchasers”) of one or more Courses as well as users (“Users”) of a Course
A “Purchaser” is the person or entity that pays for one or more people to take the Course. A User is the person who participates in the course, has a unique username and password, gains access to the Course materials, can earn certification for Course completion, and participate in the Facebook group and other student support materials. In some instances a Purchaser may be the same person as a User, but a Purchaser does not have the rights of a User if they are purchasing the Course for someone else to complete. References to “ordering” or “paying for” a Course are directed to Purchasers, references to “registering” or “participating” in or “using” a Course are directed to Users.