Nutrition Counseling for Eating Disorders: A 5 Part Online Training with Marci Evans
Whether you are new to the field or looking to deepen your counseling skills, this online training will improve your clinical practice. Here is what you will get with this online training:
- 13 hours online video training
- Detailed PowerPoint slides
- Over 20 beautiful patient ready handouts
- Master tips sheets, research articles, and recommended reading to enhance learning
- 13 CDR approved continuing education credits
- Continued support via access to private Facebook group (optional)
- Bonus marketing content to grow your private practice
Below you will find the details of what I cover in each module. Once you purchase the program, you will have immediate access to the course and all of the accompanying handouts.
Body Image: The Missing Piece of Whole Body Healing, a training with Marci Evans and Fiona Sutherland
- Develop a strong working knowledge based on the most up-to-date research related to body image: including assessments, definitions, neuroscience, and effective interventions.
- Integrate the “Model for Body Image Healing” as a conceptual framework used to understand, process, and transform your client’s body image experience.
- Learn the language of negative body image and increase confidence in having conversations with people who experience a poor relationship with their body.
- Learn how to navigate those tricky conversations about bodies while staying calm and centered yourself – we know it’s not always easy!
- Build confidence in staying on track, even if you feel under pressure to prescribe “yet another diet”.
- Increase understanding and confidence in the multitude of specific strategies for body image healing.
- Connect with other like-minded colleagues as we navigate the care for those who are struggling with their body image
When combined, these two programs will help you bring more to your patients and clients, more support and more healing.
You will be able to offer a Positive and Consistent Message that can support your clients towards body healing!
It’s time to Change the Paradigm of Whole Body Healing and Body Image Issues!
These two programs will help you achieve that, while helping your clients.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $794
Marci is a Food and Body Image Healer®. She has dedicated her career to counseling, supervising, and teaching in the field of eating disorders.
She is a Certified Eating Disorder Registered Dietitian and Supervisor, certified Intuitive Eating Counselor and Certified ACSM personal trainer. In addition to her group private practice and three adjunct teaching positions, Marci launched an online eating disorders training for dietitians in 2015 and co-directs a specialized eating disorder internship at Simmons College.
Marci volunteers for a number of national eating disorder organizations including the iaedp certification committee and is serving as an eating disorder resource professional for The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. She has spoken locally and nationally at numerous conferences and media outlets.
Fiona Sutherland,The Mindful Dietitian™, helps others to cultivate positive connections with food, eating, and their body. With a relaxed yet fully professional approach to her work, Fiona is a Registered Dietitian, specialist in eating disorders and Yoga Teacher from Melbourne, Australia.
She is Director of Body Positive Australia and The Mindful Dietitian, which aims to build a strong community of like-minded RDs from all over the world. She has 15 years’ experience as an Eating Disorder, Mindfulness, Mindful Eating and Body Image specialist working with a wide variety of people.
“Yes!!! I need a bit of your passion in my life every so often, it keeps me inspired and on track.” Joanna, Female Client
Fiona teaches into three different Masters Level Dietetic programs and is regularly to be seen on the Aussie media circuit speaking about how we can make peace with food, eating, and our bodies. She is a passionate yoga teacher, bringing many of the ideas from the mat into the consulting room.
Fiona is on the Executive Committee of The Australia New Zealand Academy of Eating Disorders, speaking at several conferences and events each year and was recently elected to the Board of the Association for Size Diversity and Health (ASDAH). She has developed many in-person and online programs, specifically Body Image, eating behaviour, mindfulness, and mindful eating.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
PLEASE NOTE: Per our terms of service, by ordering or participating in our Courses, you agree that the Courses you purchase or download may only be used by you for your personal or business use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company. Our courses are provided for single users only when purchasing online. If you are a group looking to purchase for multiple users, please reach out to us and inquire about our group options. If you are a Practice Owner looking to purchase a course for one of your team members, we can make special arrangements for someone to make the purchase and another person to take the Courses. Contact us to make these special arrangements.